**It is the responsibilty of the
CPA, PA, NLO and Firm Resident Manager to register timely, regardless of
whether or not he or she receives the Board's courtesy reminder(s).**
have not registered for FY 2015-2016, you are delinquent. Please call 334-242-5700
for registration instructions.
CPAs | PAs | NLOs -
before beginning online registration:
2016-2017 CPA | PA
| NLO - Individual registration
online Registration web site!
You must create an account
using your date of birth and the last 4 digits
of your SSN.
- NLOs can now register online!
- You may now upload your CPE
certificates as you enter CPE.
- Entering "Various" is not sufficient
CPE class Titles or Dates and will delay your registration.
- If you wish to register manually, go to CPA/PA Registration
- Please ensure that your email address on file is correct. Active licensees will receive an email containing instructions on printing permits to practice once registrations have been approved.
- To print your permit to practice, use this link.
before beginning online
| PA - Firm registration
- NEW online Firm
registration web site.
- You must create an account using the
Firm's Resident Manager's date of birth and last 4-digits of his/her SSN.
- You will use this link to print your firm's permit.
- If you wish to register manually, go to Firm Registration
PAPER FORMS -
**NOTE** If you have not registered for FY 2015-2016, you are delinquent.
Please call 334-242-5700 for registration instructions.
CPA and PA Registration Information:
(PDF fillable) *Now available.
*NOTE* If this is your
registration, please complete the
form and mail with your NLO registration form.
CPA / PA Registration Package (PDF
fillable) *Now available
Firm Registration Information:
FY 2016-2017 Firm Registration Package
(PDF fillable) *Now
Non-Licensee Owner Registration Information:
NLO Registration Package
CPE Catch-Up Form (PDF) - to be used by those currently
registered as Inactive who wish to return to Active status.
Applicable Public Accountancy Rules:
Chapter 30-X-3 - Registration
Chapter 30-X-5 - CPE Requirements
If you have any questions, please contact the Board by
or by calling 334-242-5700 (In-State WATS 800-435-9743).