If you are a new CPA and this is your first time registering, please use the PDF form below.
CPAs/PAs - PLEASE READ
before beginning online registration:
2013-2014 CPAs / PAs Individual
Firms - PLEASE READ
before beginning online
- You must have your Certificate # and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- For those entering CPE, please pay attention to the CPE headings, as there are
- Entering "Various" is not sufficient
class Titles or Dates and will delay your registration.
- If you wish to register mannually, go to CPA/PA Registration
2013-2014 CPA / PA Firms
- You must have the Firm # and the last 4-digits of the Resident Manager's SSN.
- If you wish to register mannually, go to Firm Registration
PAPER FORMS -
CPA and PA Registration Information:
CPA / PA Registration Package for 2013-2014
Current year - NOW DELINQUENT
Firm Registration Information:
Firm Registration Package for 2013-2014
(PDF fillable) Current year - NOW DELINQUENT
Non-Licensee Owner Registration Information:
NLO Registration Package for 2013-2014
(PDF fillable) Current Year
CPE Catch-Up Form
(PDF) - to be used by those currently
registered as Inactive who wish to return to Active status.
Applicable Public Accountancy Rules:
Chapter 30-X-3 - Registration
Chapter 30-X-5 - CPE Requirements
If you have any questions, please contact the Board by
or by calling 334-242-5700 (In-State WATS 800-435-9743).